Find me elsewhere
- 11 animals on the verge of extinctionWe've displaced animals with our buildings and roads, introduced invasive species to wreak havoc on local habitats.
- 5 invasive species that may have won the warIs it time to throw in the towel on the fight against these invasive foes? Here are some non-native species that humans just can't seem to beat.
- 8 of the coldest places in the world to liveWinter is here and it seems like a good time to look at some of the insanely cold places that people actually call home. Here are eight of the coldest places in
- 8 amazing examples of biomimicryInefficiency doesn't last very long in nature so human engineers and designers have been increasingly looking to Mother Nature for solutions to their problems.
- Why tiny tardigrades are nearly indestructibleThe tardigrade, otherwise known as the water bear, is a very small, but tough little animal.
- Endemic species: Top 9 lonely animalsEndemic species run a higher risk of extinction because of their geographic isolation.
- 7 monuments, cities and world treasures we could lose to rising sea levelsThese are just a sample of the things we could lose if temperatures rise 5.4 degrees Fahrenheit over the next 200 years.
- 8 lakes and rivers that are drying upIn the face of warming temperatures and the increased demand placed on supply by human needs, some of the world's largest lakes, rivers and seas are dwindling a
- Dam goats scale dam rocks in search of saltMountain goats have no problem applying their gravity defying climbing skills to manmade structures like hydro-electric dams if it means finding a good salt lic
- 7 snowstorms that crippled the East CoastThey make for winter wonderlands, but snowstorms can be dangerous and disruptive events. We take a look at storms that hit the East Coast hard.
- 11 animals on the verge of extinction
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.