Find me elsewhere
- 7 monuments, cities and world treasures we could lose to rising sea levelsThese are just a sample of the things we could lose if temperatures rise 5.4 degrees Fahrenheit over the next 200 years.
- 8 lakes and rivers that are drying upIn the face of warming temperatures and the increased demand placed on supply by human needs, some of the world's largest lakes, rivers and seas are dwindling a
- Dam goats scale dam rocks in search of saltMountain goats have no problem applying their gravity defying climbing skills to manmade structures like hydro-electric dams if it means finding a good salt lic
- 7 snowstorms that crippled the East CoastThey make for winter wonderlands, but snowstorms can be dangerous and disruptive events. We take a look at storms that hit the East Coast hard.
- 8 of the coldest places in the world to liveWinter is here and it seems like a good time to look at some of the insanely cold places that people actually call home. Here are seven of the coldest places in
- Ultimate Frisbee one step closer to OlympicsFans of this fast-paced sport know it's only a matter of time before the world gets hooked.
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping handThese endearing videos show people helping cats, dogs, whales and a squirrel out of bad situations.
- Slow-motion camera slows kitties WAY downSee what happens when you put a bunch of frisky felines in front of a slow-motion video camera.
- 17 surprisingly real animalsNo, we aren't playing tricks on you — these animals exist.
- NYU student creates magical gel that halts bleedingVetiGel could be the next big thing. It's easy to apply, stops bleeding instantly and speeds healing.
- 7 monuments, cities and world treasures we could lose to rising sea levels
- Today's episode of @MJTodayDaily is up! mjtodaydaily.com/2016/07/26/Tue… All the legal marijuana industry news you need to know! 2 days ago
- Apologies for the late show today. This week's episode of @MJTodayPodcast will be up in the next couple of hours. 3 days ago
- Today's episode of @MJTodayDaily is up! mjtodaydaily.com/2016/07/25/Mon… All the legal marijuana industry news you need to know! 3 days ago
- Join @pitchtoben in supporting indy MJ media and get $200/mo in transferable ad credit by signing up at $100/mo patreon.com/sheagunther 4 days ago
- Huge thanks to @pitchtoben at @gtwyinc for becoming our latest new $100+/mo Patron! Check out Gateway at gtwy.co 4 days ago
- @SunCountryAir Thanks for the help. What's with the 30+ minute hold time? How long is that supposed to last? 6 days ago
- @SunCountryAir I have a confirmation code but didn't receive an email with flight details. 6 days ago
- @SunCountryAir Is there an email address I could send a message to? I need to confirm the flight I booked for my daughter. 6 days ago
- @SunCountryAir I spent 45 minutes on hold to book the flight in the first place, would rather not have to repeat that to ask a question. 6 days ago
- Hey @SunCountryAirlines, I have a question about a flight I booked. Is my only option really sitting on hold for 30+ minutes? No web help? 6 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Technically it’s the day after Christmas, but I haven’t gone to bed yet, so I’m going to count it. Merry Christmas everyone. I had a wonderful day and I hope you all did as well. Here’s to New Years and … Continue reading
I am available for hire. Are you looking for someone who knows the ins and outs of blogging, social media, and content marketing? Someone with a focus on the green side of the coin and with a deep background in … Continue reading
It’s official. I am relaunching this site after many years of benevolent dormancy. It will serve as my portfolio/dynamic resume and as a place for me to share random thoughts, links, and whatnot. I expect the site will be in … Continue reading
Test test. Kick the tires. Sweep off the dust. Check check, microphone check 1. 2. 3!?