Find me elsewhere
- 8 lakes and rivers that are drying upIn the face of warming temperatures and the increased demand placed on supply by human needs, some of the world's largest lakes, rivers and seas are dwindling a
- 7 snowstorms that crippled the East CoastThey make for winter wonderlands, but snowstorms can be dangerous and disruptive events. We take a look at storms that hit the East Coast hard.
- 8 of the coldest places in the world to liveWinter is here and it seems like a good time to look at some of the insanely cold places that people actually call home. Here are seven of the coldest places in
- Ultimate Frisbee one step closer to OlympicsFans of this fast-paced sport know it's only a matter of time before the world gets hooked.
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping handThese endearing videos show people helping cats, dogs, whales and a squirrel out of bad situations.
- Slow-motion camera slows kitties WAY downSee what happens when you put a bunch of frisky felines in front of a slow-motion video camera.
- 17 surprisingly real animalsNo, we aren't playing tricks on you — these animals exist.
- NYU student creates magical gel that halts bleedingVetiGel could be the next big thing. It's easy to apply, stops bleeding instantly and speeds healing.
- Judge says banned service dog can go back to schoolThe young boy and Stevie the service dog can now attend school together after a judge ordered the school to rescind its ban on the dog.
- Robots will run Japanese hotel (or why you should be worried about your job)A hotel is set to open this summer in Nagasaki, Japan, that will be staffed by multilingual 'actroid' robots.
- 8 lakes and rivers that are drying up
- RT @SavvyDabber: @sheagunther moderates the #NCIA #CannaBizSummit panel on marijuana data and market trends. http://t.co/YBGrDNYENc 7 months ago
- It's still not working 8 months ago
- I just got a SodaMod: sodamod.com Hello cheap gas for my @SodaStreamUSA! How does $3/fill up sound vs. $15+ for SS's DRMed gas? 9 months ago
- :D RT @rogersherman: @sheagunther I'm old. That makes me feel old. 10 months ago
- I joined Twitter eight years ago today. That makes me feel old. 10 months ago
- Beautiful shots of #EarthHour from around the world: mnn.com/earth-matters/… … 10 months ago
- @shopjunket Thanks for the RT last week! 1 year ago
- @GrandCanyonFilm :D Sorry for the late reply, but I'm glad you enjoyed my writing. 1 year ago
- Is #HangBatesAlready a thing? Because it should be. 1 year ago
- We're trying to get to 1k followers while recording our show tonight. Check out @MJtodayPodcast for marijuana politics and business 1 year ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Technically it’s the day after Christmas, but I haven’t gone to bed yet, so I’m going to count it. Merry Christmas everyone. I had a wonderful day and I hope you all did as well. Here’s to New Years and … Continue reading
I am available for hire. Are you looking for someone who knows the ins and outs of blogging, social media, and content marketing? Someone with a focus on the green side of the coin and with a deep background in … Continue reading
It’s official. I am relaunching this site after many years of benevolent dormancy. It will serve as my portfolio/dynamic resume and as a place for me to share random thoughts, links, and whatnot. I expect the site will be in … Continue reading
Test test. Kick the tires. Sweep off the dust. Check check, microphone check 1. 2. 3!?