Find me elsewhere
- Ultimate Frisbee one step closer to OlympicsFans of this fast-paced sport know it's only a matter of time before the world gets hooked.
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping handThese endearing videos show people helping cats, dogs, whales and a squirrel out of bad situations.
- Slow-motion camera slows kitties WAY downSee what happens when you put a bunch of frisky felines in front of a slow-motion video camera.
- 17 surprisingly real animalsNo, we aren't playing tricks on you — these animals exist.
- NYU student creates magical gel that halts bleedingVetiGel could be the next big thing. It's easy to apply, stops bleeding instantly and speeds healing.
- Judge says banned service dog can go back to schoolThe young boy and Stevie the service dog can now attend school together after a judge ordered the school to rescind its ban on the dog.
- Robots will run Japanese hotel (or why you should be worried about your job)A hotel is set to open this summer in Nagasaki, Japan, that will be staffed by multilingual 'actroid' robots.
- Diego Stocco has never met an object he can't playItalian-born experimental composer makes a living inventing sounds in the most unusual ways.
- 27 wildlife portraits captured by remote camerasGame cameras give us a view into what happens in the woods when the sun goes down.
- What's the deal with those giant ice balls washing ashore on Lake Michigan?The story behind the beach ball-sized boulders of ice that have been spotted floating along the shores of Lake Michigan.
- Ultimate Frisbee one step closer to Olympics
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.